photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Macaron for Baby Shower

I finally managed to finish all the necessities to create the macarons for Dawn's baby shower on Saturday despite receiving the devastating news that I will have a serious surgery this coming Tuesday just a few days a go.

Looking at these pictures; I was very braved to ask to make these stands and represent them on Dawn's baby shower since I knew not many people knows what 'macaron' is.  I was not sure to go ahead and present them since I do not have any energy to do anything after hearing about the surgery need to be done in a few days . I gathered some courage and try to smile in the party  so with my sweet husband; Steven's help there they were  my little blue macarons on a vintage plates with vintage cups and white flowers. 

I was not sure what people are thinking about it. I am sure it was an unusual presentation but I enjoyed doing it. Yes, macaron does for certain people and not everybody likes it. I completely understand that !

"Christine & Carmella, thank you so much for letting my macaron be a part of Dawn's baby shower celebration and displaying them!"






Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!