photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Re-visiting New Hampshire/Vermont

Even though this trip was for a medical reason; Steven and I always love coming back to Hanover, New Hampshire and surrounding area.

It has been a year since I was treated at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire {here}. And I could not be more happier because and after the surgery everything goes very well with me. A few days a go on July 3rd, we went back to see the surgeon. He wants to see me personally.

In a heart beat Steven and I accepted the date of appointment; July 5th. So we went.

I fell in love with the charm of this area first arrive here last  year in June. The historical small town are very pretty, the rolling hills covered with small wild flowers. The charming cottage homes tucked inside trees and it's foliage. So lush green, quiet, serene and beautiful. And of course the food is organic and delicious. And what I love also about this area  is all the antique stores or the out door flea markets. Every Saturday and Sunday there are many out door 'farmers market' where you can get good quality vegetables, organic flowers, home made jams, home made pies, and other home made crafts.

I planned months before of what I was going to take picture out of over there in New Hampshire and Vermont. I was almost fell down to my knees when arrived in our inn found that there was no battery inside the camera. I left it at home being charged. I could not believe it; I left it at home. Steven said I could use my camera phone. I was sceptical at first but  in the end I did.

~~~oo00oo~~~

 "Norwich Inn" a small charming old house where we stayed for 3 nights.




Charming convenient store that sells the most amazing Texas Brisket bbq.

You see the dog is chasing our car? I wanted to take picture on the side of the road with the barn and small lake background {I was not even in the house's yard}. As we stepped out side our car doors; 3 dogs barking and charging at us that were coming from the white house next to the barn. At first I thought these dogs were just barking but they were really running toward us and seriously trying to hurt us. So Steven said get in the car! So we drove off. Still those 3 dogs growled and barked chasing our car all the way to the main street. Then I immediately took a picture on the right. In the car we were talking that whom ever own the property must be very safe with those dogs guarding and trained very well too.

Then we found this spot. Was not the best spot I wanted  but I was not as exciting because I did not have the right camera with me. So Steven took these pictures for me.



Dr. Powell shook our hands when he entered the examining room. And he delivered the good news that everything looks like what it supposed to be; the abdominal aorta has shrunken quite a bit in size. And I could do what ever my heart desire wanted to do. It was short and sweet. I am very happy!!

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!