photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, March 21, 2014

March Journal/Collage














I can't wait for spring to finally arrive. It has been a long winter month here in New York. We had been having so much snow this year. Everybody just about had  enough of snowing and very happy to see warm days coming very soon.

This spring I promised myself that I will do a gardening. Our new home has a bit of ground in the front, side and back. I do many things in my spare time, gardening is not one of them for sure. I do not like touching the soil and seeing worms. But the thought of having flower from my garden decorating the rooms  has been in my mind since a long time a go. So I do hope I can do this gardening task just like I always dream about.

Do you have a special plan that you would carry out during spring and summer? I would like to know, please?

Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!