photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, December 22, 2014

Collage Journal December '14

I am back creating collage art/journaling again.  I found that this is something I really love doing. It is relaxing, soothing and so much fun when try to create a theme page by page. There is no rules here as long as you either staying with the same color or the same theme. I found my scrap pieces from all over and anything like; candy wrapper, magazine pages, hotel keys, anything at all that inspire and interesting to you. You can find a tutorial of one of my collage art/journaling - here.

I am planning to do it more often in the future, because I thought it will be nice to give to my grandchild when all the pages are finished and as a collage/journaling book. I wanted my grandchildren to know about their grandmother a little more.

Well, it is getting closer to Christmas. Are you done with your Christmas shopping and decoration? That you are ready for the most enchanted family gathering and Christmas celebration?











Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!