photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, September 7, 2015

//Pink Tea Tin Box as a Vase//

I love browsing a department store like T J Max, Home Goods or Marshall even when I do not need any particular item to buy. You will never know what you can find. These stores are  great places to find something unusual and pretty. And the price are good that you can go there almost everyday to find something small for home decoration. 

I found this Tea Tin Box in T J Max. For USD 3.99 I do not mind spending even even if I do not like the coconut tea flavor inside which when opened and tried the tea; I did not like the taste  at all. But I could use the tin box as a vase.

Styling, decorating and taking picture of it was as much fun.

So next time you go to any of these stores, open your eyes wide open and enjoy all the little things in the store. And if there is nothing there that does not grab you; just walk out the door and come back some other time.











Thank you so much for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!